6'0 Lost Little Wing
“A short and sweet, psychedelic treat, from the mad (and sometimes masochistic) mind of Mason Ho. LITTLE WING is a playful performance shortboard, focused on fun, every day, small to mid-sized surf.” Derived from one of our classic small wave boards, The Baby Buggy, LITTLE WING is a Mason tinged, direct descendant to that one time wildly popular board.
Designed and developed at his Psychedelic Majesties request, we started with one of Masons favorite, 5’6” Baby Buggy’s and built out from that chassis, retaining much of the elements that brought its small wave liveliness and re-worked it into something new and magical.Something to be experienced…
- The LITTLE WING experience features:
A short n wide outline, with plenty of speed generating and lift producing surface area, packed into a small but potent package.
- A full, forgiving nose and noticeable “hip” in the waist of the tail, which is wide and curvy at the front fins, but pulled in a bit, behind the rear fin, adding more precision cornering than the old Baby Buggy.
- Low, speedy entry rocker, for fast, out of the gate, down the line speed. Relaxed curve through the center and a more than a fair bit of tail lift, for quick release snappiness too.
- Soft, round, forgiving, “bally” rails, up front and through the center, tapering into fast, hard edges and a thin boxy tail.
- An almost “exaggeratingly” deep concave through the center of the board and an even more pronounced double concave though the fins. The deepest overall concave in our line of performance boards. The concaves create lift and pop, bringing sub-par and soft, playful surf to life, to radically elevate your small wave experience.
- Increased thickness through the centerline, carried forward into the nose, for drive and paddle- ability, with a moderately rolled deck, making for lower volume, soft, forgiving rails, designed for knifing in and carving 3D through the surface of the water.
- Featuring a slight double concave deck, in the tail, for Mason’s abhorrence of stick-on tail grips. The double concave deck gives added grip and a nice “broken in” feeling, right off the bat. Most people will still put a grip on, so we recommend one without an arch.
- Graphically, we abide by Mason’s vibe, as the freewheeling Voodoo Chile’ of surfing and we have packaged LITTLE WING up as an “Excuse me while I kiss the sky” psychedelic trip.
Walking through the clouds, riding with the wind…Fly on LITTLE WING.